Reliable and scalable high-speed optical network connectivity with increased bandwidth capacity and enhanced data security for an overall improved network performance.
We tailor our optical network solutions to meet the unique requirements of our customers from a wide range of industries including service providers, enterprises, government agencies, healthcare, education, finance and hospitality, ensuring they reap the best possible results from their network investments.
Our Suite of Services and Turnkey Solutions
Optical Assessment Services
We ensure your organisation’s existing optical infrastructure is operating at its peak performance, helping you unlock its full potential of your optical infrastructure with our comprehensive Optical Assessment Service.
Optical Design and Implementation Services
We tailor our Optical Design and Implementation Services to meet your requirements, leveraging cutting edge optical technology to empower your organisation, helping you to elevate your network infrastructure so it operates with seamlessly and efficiently.
Optical Support and Maintenance Services
In today’s digitally driven landscape, uninterrupted optical network is the lifeblood of a successful organisation. Our comprehensive suite of Optical Support and Maintenance services are designed to protect your investment by safeguarding it to ensure consistent uptime and to keep it running seamlessly and reliably 8×5 or 24×7.
Our Optical Solutions
- Fibre to the Home (FTTH)
- Fibre optics enable high-speed internet access directly to residential homes, offering users faster internet speeds and improved quality of service
- Fibre to the Office (FTTO)
- An ideal choice for campus network transmission media, architecture and O&M, helping industries build small campus networks with ultra-high bandwidth and energy efficiency
- Fibre to the Machine (FTTM)
- Recommended for deployment in the electric power generation, manufacturing, mining, port, transportation and petrochemical industries, thanks to its reliability, simple architecture, multi-service bearing and passive long-haul transmission which can withstand harsh environment adaptation
- Optical Ethernet
- Suitable for long-haul data transmission due to it being less susceptible to interference and signal loss
- Dark Fibre
- High performance option for private networking or organisations which want complete control over their network infrastructure, including the equipment used to transmit data and the routing of data
- Wavelength Division Multiplexing (WDM & DWDM)
- Enables the expansion of network capacity without the need to lay more fibre