We offer a dynamic offering of Cloud & Hybrid Cloud services and solutions to enable data storage and processing with greater security and reliability.
Our services and solutions provide businesses with greater agility, flexibility, security and cost savings, enabling them to focus on their core competencies and innovate more quickly in today’s rapidly changing business landscape.
Our Suite of Services and Turnkey Solutions
Cloud Assessment Services
We help you evaluate your organisation’s cloud infrastructure and strategies to assess readiness, compliance, cost optimisation, performance, scalability and resilience. We also conduct a comprehensive review of its architecture and data management to equip organisations with the information required to make informed decisions about their cloud investments for maximum efficiency, security and performance.
Cloud Infrastructure Advisory Services
We provide expert guidance and recommendations to organisations looking to design, implement or optimise their cloud infrastructure, helping them harness the full benefits of cloud technology while minimising any risks.
Cloud Infrastructure Migration Services
A specialised offering which assists organisations in seamlessly transitioning their existing on-prem or legacy IT infrastructure and applications to a cloud-based environment with minimal disruption. This service involves architecture design, data and application migration, testing and validation, optimisation, training and knowledge transfer, as well as post-migration support.
Cloud Tenant Migration Services
A specialised service recommended for organisations which need to relocate data / applications and / or transfer their cloud tenancy from one cloud service provider or environment to another for cost optimisation, security or compliance reasons. Our Cloud Tenant Migration Services are designed to securely and efficiently relocate your data and services while maintaining operational continuity and minimising any downtime.
Cloud Connectivity Services
We enable seamless, secure and reliable communications between an organisation’s on-prem infrastructure and cloud-based resources.
Cloud IT Governance Services
Essential for any cloud adoption and management process, we help you comply with best practices that ensure your organisation’s cloud computing activities align with its business objectives, meet regulatory requirements and effectively manage risks. Our Cloud IT Governance Services include policy development, risk management, compliance and regulatory alignment, vendor management as well as audit and compliance reporting.
Cloud License Optimisation Services
Licensing models can be complex. Our specialised offering helps organisations control costs and effectively manage and optimise their software licenses in cloud environments. This includes the creation of a license inventory, managing license compliance, usage tracking, vendor negotiations, reporting and analytics, as well as license lifecycle management.
Cloud and Hybrid Cloud Solutions
- Microsoft’s cloud computing platform offers a wide range of cloud-based solutions and services for computing, storage, database management, networking, AI, machine learning, analytics and more. It is often used by organisations for hosting websites, running applications, storing data and implementing various cloud-based solutions
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Amazon’s comprehensive cloud computing platform offers an array of cloud services and solutions including computing power, storage, databases, machine learning, analytics, content delivery, Internet of Things (IoT), security and more
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Google’s cloud computing platform with services which include computing, storage, databases, machine learning, data analytics and more, it is widely used by businesses for hosting web applications, managing data and harnessing advanced machine learning capabilities
- Huawei Cloud
- Offered by Huawei Technologies, the platform provides a comprehensive range of cloud services and solutions, including infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS) and software as a service (SaaS) to cater to various enterprise needs
- Cloud Storage
- Enables organisations and individuals to store, access and manage their digital data such as files, documents, images and videos on remote servers hosted by a third-party provider. As the data is updated via the internet, users are able to access it from anywhere as long as they have internet connection. Cloud storage providers often offer additional features like data redundancy, scalability and security, making it a convenient and reliable solution for data storage and back-up needs
- Multi Clouds Observabilities
- Crucial for any organisation requiring a high level of control and visibility in a multi-cloud infrastructure, this solution monitors and manages the performance, health and security of applications and services that are deployed across multiple cloud platforms by collecting and analysing data from various cloud providers. This enables organisations to pick up any issues immediately and mitigate them in real-time
- Hybrid Cloud Observabilities
- A set of tools designed to provide organisations with a high level of visibility and monitoring capabilities over their hybrid cloud environments. Its key features and functionalities include multi-cloud visibility, application monitoring, resource tracking, log management, alerting and notification, security and compliance, scalability and auto-scaling, data integration, analytics and visualisation. These help organisations maintain the reliability, security and efficiency of their hybrid cloud deployments by providing a unified view of their entire infrastructure, both on-prem and in the cloud, enabling IT teams to proactively address issues, optimise resource utilisation and ensure a seamless user experience across the hybrid cloud environment